Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 April 2011

Mother's Day


We all want to do our best for our mother, but sometimes things backfire

When I was in my early teens I was old enough to look after myself in the evenings if my parents needed quality time out.

One such evening I was up when they came back. All seemed good, they said goodnight and went to bed.

A few hours later I get woken by my mum wandering back past my room to the toilet and started moaning

I went to see if she was ok. She was wrapped around the toilet and had thrown up. At this point I was a little young to have seen the full impacts of beer – well I had seen some of it but thats another story...

Anyway....I thought Mum was ill. I asked if she was OK – she said

“Fine hun, just feeling bad and need to stay here for a while.”

I saw that she was just in her pyjamas so I did what I thought I should do, I grabbed a towel and covered here with it to stay warm

Come the next morning and mum thanked me – except I had grabbed a damp towel from beside the bath – she had now caught a cold as well as having a stinking hangover

Can't help some people....

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, poor mum. Good intentions, though! LOL Another great one. :0)

    ReplyDelete